SWAT response ends without incident in North Fort Worth on Friday, police say

A man was arrested after Fort Worth SWAT officers responded to his home on Friday afternoon, officials with the Fort Worth Police Department said.

Officers had been called to the residence in the 800 block of San Miguel Trail on Thursday and found “an individual experiencing a crisis,” according to a statement. The department’s Crisis Intervention Team was notified and responded to the residence.

No criminal offense had been committed, so officers generated a report and made a plan to visit the following day, per department protocol, police said…

Story continues

TRENDING NOW

LATEST LOCAL NEWS