BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (CBS12) — Three juveniles were arrested Monday afternoon after fleeing from a vehicle suspected of a drive-by shooting in Boynton Beach.
The Boynton Beach Police Department said at around 3:30 p.m., dispatch received reports of multiple gunshots along Southwest 12th Avenue off Southwest 1st Street, near Forest Park Elementary School. Responding officers found several spent shell casings and an occupied home that had been struck multiple times. No injuries were reported.
Later that evening, patrol units said they spotted a vehicle matching the description of the car involved in the shooting. When officers attempted a traffic stop, police say the three juvenile occupants jumped out and tried to run. Two were quickly caught, while the third fled into a residence near Southeast 3rd Street, between Southeast 8th Avenue and Southeast 6th Avenue.
Officers established a perimeter and ordered the young suspect to come out. The juvenile eventually complied and exited the home without further incident, according to the news release…