Three men, all over 50 years old, were found slaughtered in a Detroit basement after being “brutally assaulted,” according to police. Their bodies were reportedly found wrapped in towels and carpeting by cops investigating a missing person report, who were approached by a person and told they had been attacked inside the home.
“It does not appear that the bodies were brought there,” Detroit Police Cmdr. Rebecca McKay told reporters at a press conference on Wednesday. “It appears that the assault happened inside of the home.”
McKay said authorities were in the 3100 block of South Edsel Street at about 12:50 p.m. on Wednesday probing the missing person report when a person unrelated to the initial report approached officers and told them they had been attacked in a nearby home…