Missing At-Risk Longmont Man Found Saturday After Reverse Alert Notification

Some Longmont and Boulder County residents were notified on Saturday evening via BoCo Alert that the Longmont Department of Public Safety was searching for a missing person. The Longmont Police Department had been notified on Saturday afternoon about a missing at-risk adult male after his family members were unable to locate him earlier in the day.

Rogelio Mares, the City of Longmont’s public information officer, said that the man had left his home on foot. Mares said that a “reverse notification” (an emergency messaging system that allows authorities to send alerts to residents in a specific geographic area) was issued at approximately 6:35 p.m.

Mares said that the missing man was found later that evening by neighbors within a short distance of his home. No injuries were reported…

Story continues

TRENDING NOW

LATEST LOCAL NEWS