ROCHESTER, N.Y. — The Rochester City School District superintendent says the district now has enough money to save a program that was previously set to be cut.
For weeks, News10NBC has covered community members’ concerns about funding cuts to some programs under the district’s budget for next school year. Superintendent Eric Rosser said on Tuesday night that the bilingual pre-K program has been reinstated for School 12. However, he said the nature-based learning program is on the chopping block unless the district secures more funding…