Raleigh Cops Hit Suspected Theft Ring With Six-Warrant Sweep

Raleigh police say an ongoing probe into a suspected statewide theft ring burst into public view Monday as officers executed six search warrants across Raleigh, Wendell and Clayton. By the end of the coordinated sweep, multiple suspects were in custody, eight firearms had been seized and a cache of stolen property was back in police hands. The department said the operation pulled together the Auto Theft Task Force, the Special Enforcement Unit and city detectives, with work alongside partner agencies still underway.

Police Say Warrants Zeroed In On Statewide Theft Operation

In a post from Raleigh Police, the department said its Auto Theft Task Force (ATTF), Special Enforcement Unit (SEU) and detectives carried out the warrants in Raleigh, Wendell and…..

Story continues

TRENDING NOW

LATEST LOCAL NEWS