Violent fugitive wanted in Indianapolis captured at south San Antonio motel, FBI says

SAN ANTONIO — A violent fugitive wanted in Indianapolis for crimes against children was captured in south San Antonio earlier this month, according to the FBI.

Federal officials said the 37-year-old man fled Indiana and was arrested on Feb. 4 at a Motel 6 in south San Antonio. The motel is located near a bus line that provides transportation to Mexico.

The arrest was part of Operation No Escape, an FBI-led, multi-agency initiative aimed at finding and apprehending violent fugitives, regardless of where they attempt to flee…

Story continues

TRENDING NOW

LATEST LOCAL NEWS