Rochester, MN (KROC-AM News)- A new arrest warrant has been issued for a wanted Twin Cities woman who is accused of damaging a Rochester home.
The warrant was filed in Olmsted County Court on Tuesday. It says the alleged break-in attempt and property damage incident occurred on the morning of June 24.
Arrest Warrant Issued for Wanted Twin Cities Woman Accused of Shattering Front Door of Rochester Home
Rochester police responded to the report of an attempted break-in at a home in southwest Rochester.
The warrant says the victim returned home from being out of town and saw the glass pane on her front door had been shattered.
Download the KROC-AM Mobile App Now
Her neighbor had sent her videos showing a woman walking into the victim’s yard and approaching the door. The camera picked up loud pounding sounds followed by the sound of glass shattering, the complaint says…