Police to crack down on planned youth ‘takeover event’ at Twin Cities park

Police in Crystal have issued a warning to any young person planning to attend a supposed “park takeover event on Sunday: stay home.

Crystal Police Department says it has received information that such an event is planned for Sunday at Becker Park, which was also the location for a series of similar events in late March that eventually prompted a police response.

“As we have previously shared: The Crystal Police Department will NOT tolerate these activities to occur at this family-oriented park and will be taking proactive steps to stop these types of gatherings at the park prior to them starting,” the department said…

Story continues

TRENDING NOW

LATEST LOCAL NEWS