Chicago men charged with attempted murder after Eisenhower Expressway shooting

The Brief

  • Two Chicago men face attempted murder charges in connection with a June shooting on the Eisenhower Expressway.
  • Illinois State Police said the suspects followed a driver onto I-290 after an altercation at a restaurant and one of them fired at the driver’s vehicle.
  • No injuries were reported.

CHICAGO Two Chicago men have been charged with attempted murder after police said they followed a driver onto the Eisenhower Expressway and one of them fired at the driver’s vehicle earlier this summer.

I-290 shooting charges

What we know:

Illinois State Police said the shooting happened around 2:37 a.m. June 19 on westbound Interstate 290 at Morgan Avenue in Chicago.

According to ISP, the victim had been involved in an altercation with one of the suspects at a local restaurant before the shooting.

Story continues

TRENDING NOW

LATEST LOCAL NEWS