WOODBRIDGE, Va. (DC News Now) — Four other people have been arrested for their involvement in a shooting that killed a teenager last month.
The Prince William County Police Department (PWCPD) said between Aug. 6 and Aug. 11, four additional suspects in connection with a deadly shooting of a 16-year-old boy were arrested.
PREVIOUS COVERAGE: Suspect escapes after fatal Woodbridge shooting, Prince William County police chase
The shooting happened on July 5 in the 16700 block of Blackjack Oak Lane in Woodbridge. PWCPD said the victim and two of his acquaintances, 18-year-old Janaiya Talley and a 17-year-old girl, planned to confront a man, identified as Damion Atwater, and rob him.
During the encounter, a shooting broke out and the victim was struck, killing him…