A Norcross mother is calling for accountability after a hoax call describing an armed man making threats at her son’s high school sent police racing onto campus with guns drawn and ended with her 17-year-old on the ground in the parking lot.
Yesenia Nava said she did not get the lockdown alert that went out to Norcross High School parents around 11 a.m. Monday until later that evening.
She told Channel 2 Gwinnett County Bureau Chief Matt Johnson that she found out her son had been detained briefly when cell phone video of her son being pulled from his car started circulating in parent group chats…