TOLEDO, Ohio (WTVG) – A Brownstown Twp., Mich. man is charged with making a hoax bomb threat to Fifth Third Field in April.
According to a criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court, Nikolas Salemassi called the stadium on April 28 at 7:46 p.m. and said there were multiple bombs placed around the whole stadium.
He allegedly told the phone operator that “he needed Fifth Third Field to get in contact with the police and that he (the suspect) had already tried, but nobody was responding to him. The suspect reiterated this was not a joke, these were pipe bombs, and they were ready to go off,” according to the criminal complaint…